Changes to the Terms
This version of this Agreement became effective on Apr 14, 2017 and amends, restates and replaces any version effective prior to such date. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time, with or without your consent. All amendments are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of the Website thereafter. Your use of the Website following any amendment of this Agreement will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms.
Registration for Online Purchases
In order to order our products online on this website, you may be required create an account by providing current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the online enrollment form and by selecting a password, the confidentiality of which shall be your responsibility. You agree to notify Bimitech immediately of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your account, or any other breach of security.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this Agreement. You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data to and from the US or other countries).
- To engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as we determine, may harm Bimitech or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website, or introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.